- WORKSHOP PLAIDOYER ON ARTS AND CULTURE/ 29-30 JANUARY
This workshop will be conducted by a consultant in Arts and culture, Nadia Nkwaya; for culture operators and artists, on….
- TOUR OF THE CATHEDRAL OF SOUNDS
The cathedral of sounds will tour around the country from April to May 2016, during the 22nd commemoration of the 1994 genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda.
- TOUR OF WE CALL IT LOVE PLAY
The play ‘We call it love’ will tour in February 2016 in Paris, March in Abidjan during the ‘Masa Festival’
- PREPRODUCTION OF MY HOUSE / JANUARY-MARCH
The phase of the creation of My House, a theater play for children, on traces, prints and memory which is taking place this January in Germany, and in Rwanda during March.
- WRITING WORKSHOP AND BOOK CAFÉ WITH AUTHORS ROLAND RUGERO FROM BURUNDI AND MARIE DARRIEUSSECQ FROM FRANCE
This workshop organized by Ishyo Arts Centre in collaboration with Institut Francais du Rwanda will take place in May, with young writers and a book café will follow, on different works of the authors, and will be open to the public.
- SYMPOSIUM ON HISTORY AND STORIES
Organized by Ishyo Arts Centre in collaboration with Institut Francais du Rwanda and Goethe Institute, this symposium will take place in October 2016….
- THE PLAY ‘MY LITTLE HILL’ IN CAMEROON
The play ‘my little hill’ will perform in Cameroon during the Festival in November 2016.
- PREMIERE OF MY HOUSE/ SEPTEMBER IN GERMANY AND DECEMBER IN RWANDA
The theater play for children ‘My House’ by Ishyo Arts Centre and Helios Teater from Germany will premiere in Germany in September 2016 and in Rwanda in December